Does Your Insurance Cover Massage Therapy?
Many people do not know that massage therapy is a covered benefit under many policies, as long as the patient is also a chiropractic patient. Below please find a list of the most common insurance companies who cover massage therapy. Please feel free to contact our office staff to verify if your policy covers massage therapy as this list is not all inclusive and sometimes, deductibles do apply, our staff would be happy to go over your massage therapy benefit(s) with you!
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (Covered, some policies require treatment plan signed by a Primary Care Provider)
- Blue Care Network: Does not cover
- Priority Health: Does not cover
- Cofinity: Most of the time covered
- Aetna: Most of the time covered
- Humana: Most of the time covered
- ASR: Most of the time covered
- Medicare: Does not cover
- Cigna: Does not cover
- Medicaid: Does not cover
- United Health Care: Does not cover